Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thursday: Why Me

Let’s see, so far this week I had a bird fly into my face, a pair broken sun glasses, a broken pair of very expensive eye glasses, and what could happen next? Oh, a broken 80 GB video ipod.

I got the ipod as a birthday gift from my husband last year. I am not going to lie, I did drop it once, and Z may have had his hands on it a time or two, and yes it may have been thrown across an air plane and slid down the aisle the last time we were on a flight, but it has survived all of that, until last Thursday.

I don’t know why it decided to stop working on this particular day, but it did, and it was really discouraging. In the end though, it was a good thing that it broke on that day and tomorrow you will find out why.

To Be Continued…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate waiting. I want to know now.
N.L.W.