Monday, January 26, 2009

Extreme Blog Makeover

It’s been 6 months of blogging here at themessymom.com, and I have decided that am ready to make a few changes in the way things look around here. Now I just need to figure out HOW!
I have thought about it for a while, but I’ve always dreaded the overwhelming task of anything involving the slightest bit of code or web design. Many members of my family are exceedingly web savvy, but I am not one of them. Usually I will just call one of these IT super heroes to my rescue when it comes to a computer crisis, but not this time. This is something I have to face on my own. I flew to Mexico by myself when I was 12, I started my own business when I was 20, and a year and a half ago I gave birth to an 8 pound 11 ounce baby… without any medication, but somehow the computer intimidates me. I can do this though, I can learn how to update and customize my blog. I am going to try and make that happen this week in my own Extreme Makeover: Blog edition. I hope you will bear with me. I have no idea what to expect as my site goes under construction, it could get messy.

2 comments:

Crystal @ The Thrifty Mama said...

"It could get messy." LOL I love that! Let me know if you need any help :)

Anonymous said...

You can do it. You know "the code"