Monday, January 5, 2009

News worthy events of '08

There is never a dull moment here in the fabulous US of A. If there were, you wouldn’t know it by watching the news. 2008 brought a wide range of hot topics. This year we have seen it all, from a monumental election to the downturn of the economy, and for the entire life of this blog I have kept my mouth shut on such issues. I try to keep things topical and stick with what I know, like being messy and being a mom, thus the name. However, I will grant myself this one week to cram in everything that I would have wanted to say about the big news worthy events of 2008. It will be like hot topics on The View only instead of rich women sitting around a table it will be a 26 year old mother sitting at her computer. Sounds great, doesn't it? Stay tuned.

No comments: