Friday, January 2, 2009

Froogie Boogie: Clearance Racks

Clearance racks are the way to go when looking for frugal finds. I know it's a no brainer when it comes to saving money, but it is worth mentioning, especially at this time of year. It is an extremely rare occasion that I ever make a purchase of something that isn't on clearance.

We went to Kohl's this week to catch some of the after Christmas sales and I bought summer clothes. Even though it might seem strange buying a tank top and sleaveless dress when it's 40 degrees outside, for $3.00 a piece I say bring on the heat. I try not to go over board with this method, but still nothing gets me thinking ahead like an 80% off sale. There are lots of great finds out there right now if you have time to hit the stores. Whether it's Christmas decor for next year, birthday presents, or something for yourself you will save loads of money in the long run when you shop clearance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kohl's does have some fantastic clearance items right now. I purchased a $48 pair of Polo Jeans for $9.50