Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Look Back and Laugh: Blue Teeth

There were many funny moments of 2008, but the one that sticks out in my mind was when my husband left the house with blue teeth.

I have written in a previous blog post about just how much I love Listerene Smart Rinse. So when I saw Agent Cool Blue on sale at CVS and had a coupon I figured it would be the same thing and I snatched it up. My husband used it first and after a sufficient amount of swishing he spit and smiled. We both immediately noticed that his teeth looked slightly blue.

I told him that was just how listerene is at first and it goes away after a minute or two. Later this proved to be one of the moments that I only thought I knew what I was talking about because after I used the Agent Cool Blue my teeth started looking pretty tinted themselves, and I decided to read the bottle.

As it turns out it is a "pre brush tinting rinse" unlike Smart Rinse which washes your mouth out after brushing this is a product designed to help kids learn how to brush more effectively. You use it and brush until all the blue is gone. Don't you just love it when it's the kids stuff that makes you look like an idiot?

That was the last time we used the Agent Cool Blue after brushing and hopefully the last time we have blue teeth, with exception of maybe a snow cone or two.

No comments: