Monday, August 18, 2008

Excuse The Mess

I just wanted to post a quick disclaimer about my blog here. I have been writing for 12 days now and I am so excited about this new venture. However, here is the big secret, I don't quite know what I am doing here!? It is going to take some time for me to really find my groove. I am trying to pace myself. I have all kinds of things in store. From make up to movies there is so much that I want to write about, but I need to hear from you. What kind of things are you interested in seeing on this blog? Do you have any questions for me? What do you like to read about? Please send your emails to themessymom@gmail.com or just post a comment.
If there are any experienced bloggers out there I would love to hear from you too. Let me know you were here so that I can checkout your site.

Until then please "excuse the mess." (Boy, if I had a nickle for every time I said that I could buy a lot of stuff at CVS.) I'll be back soon!


No comments: