Saturday, August 23, 2008

My History: closing thoughts

This week I have been sharing with you my history starting with my entrance, then the school years including elementary, middle school, and high school and ending with my marriage and our first home. That is a big part of my story and gives you a better idea about who I am, although there is so much more. I haven't even touched on our church family, how I started my own business, or our son who brings so much joy and love into our lives daily.

This has been such a refreshing thing for me this week to take the time and remember my past. Some of it was painful and some of the memories just made me laugh my head off, but the thing that I noticed to be the common thread through it all was relationship. I never set out to write about relationships I've had, it just happened that way. From my little brother, to my class mates, to my husband, and so many others, they are what have made this life precious and for that I am eternally grateful. What is life without someone to share it with?

No comments: