Friday, August 8, 2008

Who is The Messy Mom?

Before I jump into this whole blogging world “full time” I thought I would start out by getting my feet wet with a little get to know me.

First of all I am 26 years old and I live in Waxahachie Texas. I pronounce it WOKS-ahachie, but some people say WAX-ahachie. It is a small town south of Dallas. I have been married for almost 8 years, I’ll spare you from doing the math, I got married when I was 18. Seven years later we had a beautiful baby boy.

My husband is a worship leader/ associate pastor/ collage group leader/ creative arts director. If you go to a small church you understand why he has so many titles. I am a self employed photographer. I do freelance, weddings, and portraits. My website is www.memoryweaverphotos.com (can’t miss a chance to plug my business ya know?) My son is a full time baby. He’s quite good at it.

I tend to live life out of the box. We use cloth diapers, we’ve never had cable TV, and I am wearing a pair of shorts right now that I have had for over ten years and I got them from a thrift store to begin with! Don’t let all that freak you out, those that know me can verify that I am actually quite normal (I think).

I will save the autobiography for later, but for now that gives you a little glimpse of …

1 comment:

Jen said...

ok, i absolutely LOVE your page...added it to mine...Keep up the blogging! =)