Monday, November 24, 2008

Blogging update

Almost 3 months ago I mapped out a general outline of what my blog post would consist of from week to week. Here we are 200 post later and I am ready to make some changes. Here is the modified version of the messy mom blog schedule.

Monday- Introduction of the theme for the week. If you have any topics that you would like to see on this site PLEASE share your ideas with me. You can leave a comment or email me at themessymom@gmail.com

Tuesday- “Look Back and Laugh”, a blog that I share funny/ embarrassing life stories. This is something I would LOVE to see become an open blog carnival. I probably won't have that kind of a following for a while, but until then feel free to post your own Look back and laugh story on your blog and put a link in the comments section. I could always use a good laugh.

Wednesday-Works for me Wednesday some weeks I will participate while others I may not, it depends on whether or not I have anything that works for me that day.


Thursday- “why I love” which is basically just my personal review of different products that I use. This will also vary it could be weekly or monthly, or neither. I guess it will be a surprise post.


Friday- Froogie Boogie a blog where I talk about ways to stretch a buck, sometimes this will also be a part of a blog carnival called “Frugal Friday’s”

Saturday- I will post my Super Savings for the week particularly CVS. It has nothing to do with the weekly topic and it is usually in code that only froogie's can understand. Eventually I plan on letting this one go, but at this point it is my most viewed weekly post, so I'll keep 'em coming.

Of course I will also be posting regular entries about the topic of the week on any given day. Or I may be blogging about a challenge that I have taken on such as the The Restless Night Syndrome or The Kitchen Chronicles. Oh, and we can't forget the monthly blog about the featured City of the Month because I love to talk about travel.



Thank you to all of my readers for all of your support and encouragement. This has been a fun venture. As always, comments, suggestions, ideas, or questions are all welcome.

No comments: