Saturday, November 1, 2008

New Year's Resolution Reversed

On Monday I talked about the Reversed New Year's Resolution and how I was going to come up with 5 things I want to accomplish before the year is up. They are all things I have thought about, but just set aside and will probably never do unless I make them a priority. We have exactly 2 months before January 1st so here goes...

1. I want to convert my wedding memories into a digital format

Technology has changed a lot since I got married, so I am having our wedding video copied from VHS to DVD, and scanning all of our wedding photos to put on disc.

2. Grow Herbs at Home

After my week of healthy cookingI felt even more motivated to have some home grown herbs

3. Get a Library Card

I know this is something you would think I already have, but not so. It is something I have procrastinated on for a long time.

4. Read a book about blogging

Money Saving Mom did a series on blogging and recommended a book that I have thought about looking into.

5. Sell Something on Ebay

I have always thought about it, but I am intimidated by the whole idea. I at least want to learn more.


We have exactly 2 months to get this stuff done so here goes...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like your goals : ). That library card gets me into big trouble though....it makes my house messy! : ). Your blog page is SO pretty! Happy Anniversary!