Monday, November 10, 2008

Messy Boy Meets a Messy Girl...Oooh it's the sweetest thing



A week ago my husband and I celebrated our 8th anniversary. It is kind of hard to believe that it has been that long, by Hollywood standards that is a lifetime. We celebrated by going to a Sushi Restaurant called Pirahanas and ordered a boat for two. Some of their signature sushi creations had very fitting names like Love At First Sight, and Marry Me roll (my favorite). I was able to give my husband a gift that was really just as much for me as it was for him. I retouched and reprinted our wedding photos. Then I put them in an album customized with our names and wedding date.

It was fun to look back and reminisce. It brought back a lot of memories about how we met, our short courtship, and why we are still perfect for each other. So I thought, what better time to blog about our love story? I will admit it may not be Shakespeare, not even close. In fact part of it I will be pulling directly from my High School journal. Hopefully it isn’t too boring. I am just a sucker for love stories in general. If anyone has any blog entries about how they met their spouse, or a purposal, or any of that sappy romantic stuff send me a link I would love to read it, and check back this week as I tell the story of how one messy found another.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

i'd REALLY REALLY like to see your "new" wedding pics soon!