Friday, November 28, 2008

CVS BLACK FRIDAY DEALS!!!



Okay, this is unbelievable. I didn't do any black friday shopping this year. Except I did go to 4 different CVS's and do 4 different transactions between my hometown and Fort Worth. I got $156.51 worth of items for 15 cents. 3 out of the 4 transactions I walked out paying nothing! Not only was I able to get some stuff we needed for free even though it wasn't on sale, but here is where it gets really good, I now have $40.23 in ECB's. This is double what I started with!!! I have never had this much store credit. So as you can see I am just a tiny bit excited about my week at CVS. I am sure they are going to hold out on us for a while now, but I am cool with that, I can ride this wave for a long time.

So how did I do it? I got a $5 off $30.00 coupon in my email, and it said only one coupon per transaction not per customer, so I used one every time, there is $20.00 right there. I also had $20.00 ECB's to begin with, and add to that tons of free after ECB items plus $25.00 in manufacturer coupons. CHA CHING!

2 Colgate total -2 $1 Q
Phillips ear buds
5 hour energy shots
3 Gatorades
2 Cover Girl foundations -2 $1 Q
Cobalt Gum
Axe shower gel
King Size kit kat
Soleil razor -$3 Q
Garnier towelletes
Maybeline foundation -$3 Q
Hersheys- free hershey Q
Aussie mousse -$1 Q
Aussie hair spray -$1 Q
2 Playtex -2 $1 Q
2 Schick Quattro -$4 Q -$2 Q
Universal remote
Axe Deodorant
Crest
Loreal lip gloss
Sally Hansen's nail polish
2 Revelon eye shadow - 2 $2

2 comments:

heidi @ ggip said...

That's awesome that you got the $/$$ coupon. I haven't got one of those in about 9 months. Enjoy your loot!

Bethany said...

Fantastic! I thought I had done well, but I paid quite a bit more OOP! I had a few $0 transactions, but I did about 20 transactions, over two days, at two stores.

I'm very impressed with your OOP!