Monday, November 3, 2008

Now That I Am A Mom

This weekend my husband and I had two days away from baby Z to celebrate our 8th anniversary. This has been the only time that we have had alone together (other than a little mini date here and there) since he was born 14 months ago and let me tell you, it was really different! I had quickly forgotten what life was like without a child.

As a first time mom I often get asked the question “ Do you feel different now that you are a mom?” and the answer is for the most part no. I have tried to maintain my own identity throughout marriage and our latest family expansion. I am still the same old thrifty, crazy, messy person I always was only now I am a mom. I will say though, that in some aspects it has changed me drastically and had a huge impact on my life.

So a couple weeks ago I addressed The Messy part of me in my blog and this week I am going talk about the mom side. A look back at how life has changed this past year, now that I am a mom.

No comments: