Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Our Favorite Toy



Over at Rocks in my dryer, there is a themed works for me wednsday where everyone recommends toys worth buying. I have chosen the Leap Frog Learning Baby Tad. First of all, I love the Leap Frog products. They are always educational and my son has really been entertained by the variety. My personal favorite is this stuffed frog because of the option of daytime and night time settings. I did a little video demonstration with a cheap digital camera in my pj's with no make up on, so I apologize for the quality, but I think you will get the idea.


This toy is for 6 months and up, and is available at most retail stores for $19.99. It makes a great gift (that is how we got it) and works well for putting your little one to sleep. I'd say it's worth buying.

3 comments:

Totallyscrappy said...

Leap Pad makes great stuff! We were always pleased with our Leap Pads.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea, a daytime / nighttime mode! Thank you for showing us this ... I love the demo :)

Kathryn said...

Hi Nat!
my nephew gets this for his 6-month birthday then!
Hannah gave me your blog link since I am attempting more frugal shopping these days ;) Thanks for serving me this way...
and you know you are gorgeous with no makeup and pj's