Saturday, November 8, 2008

One last look at life as a mom

This week has just flown by! Between my anniversary, the election, my laptop breaking down, and fulfilling my every day duties as business owner, pastors wife, and mom (breath), I am happy to have even made it to Saturday evening. That's life though, especially life since I have become a mom. It seems like time has started moving at an accelerated pace. Everyone sees a new mom with a little one and they always say the same thing; "it goes by so fast." Whether they are reminiscing about their high school grad being a baby, or life before they became GREAT grandparents, it seems like everyone I talk to with children can agree that it feels like they grow up in the blink of an eye. For example here is my son this time last year


and here is how much he has changed in a year.



I just got done photographing a wedding and I have been gone the entire day. Baby Z and his dad are out right now, so I am going to take the time to slow down have some hot tea and chocolate while I read the poem that I wrote about my son for his first birthday, because it just goes by too fast.

No comments: