Saturday, November 8, 2008

Deals for the Week, blah

The deals have seemed so scarce lately. I went to Walgreen's, but that didn't work out at all, so I won't be posting that purchase. Here is what I got at CVS this week for $5.47...



Cascade dishwasher detergent- on sale for $2.50 -$1 Q
Gillette shaving cream- on sale for $1.99 - $.55 Q
9 Cadbury candy bars- on sale for $1.00
2 Hersday dark cholcolate bars- on sale for .50 cents - B1G1 Q
2 tubes of crest pro health toothpaste- $3.49 -2 $1.00 Q

Total= $17.47- $12.00 ECB's= $5.47 OOP

It's not my best deal ever, but I still saved $30 and I usually pay $1.99 for those Cadbury bars. They are my husbands favorites. The detergent and shaving gel were items I needed and I also earned all my ECB's back, so all in all it turned out to be worth it to spend over $5 (this is above my normal OOP). Hopefully I will get my Walgreen's rebates in the mail soon.

No comments: