Friday, November 28, 2008

Froogie Boogie: Eat up those leftovers

One of the things that keeps me a frugal queen is my ability to use up leftovers. Somethings I prefer when they are reheated, like pizza. When we eat out I can count on getting at LEAST 2 meals out of whatever I order so I don't feel like I am wasting money. Some people dread Thanksgiving leftovers, they enjoy it the first go round, but after that it just looses it's appeal. My solution is to make delicious Turkey sandwiches. Here is what you need

Rolls
Turkey
cranberry sauce
cream cheese

You just cut the rolls in half spread the cream cheese on one end and and your cranberry and turkey. You adjust this dish to your own personal taste, I like to add stuffing, or even ham. Either way, it is a tasty alternative to just nuking the same old thing over and over again. Bon Appetit.

1 comment:

Aja said...

Oooh...this is one of my favorite sandwiches. I make it with bagels instead of rolls and eat it year round! Yummy!