Friday, September 26, 2008

CVS week of September 21-27

I have two very exciting announcements to make regarding my Weekly CVS deals.

First off, NO MORE FRIDAY-THURSDAY SALES. Yesterday I went to CVS thinking that the new circular would out because I live in an area that was testing running deals from Friday to Thursday. The employees told me that this weeks sales were extended to Saturday and weekly deals would go back to being Sunday through Saturday like the rest of the country. So for anyone who was wondering the trial period is over and they have said there was too much negative response to take it further.

Second, I REACHED $1,000 SAVINGS



This weeks deals were not monumental, but to see that my year to date savings are $1,024.80 made me very excited. I started CVSing less than 4 months ago, so I have saved approximately $250 a month. Or you could look at it as getting $1,000 worth of free medicine, lotion, beauty products, candy, diapers, candles, cleaning supplies, etc.!

Here are my deals for the week.

I got these 5 items.
Total= $31.25
-$14.00 coupons (including a $5/$30)
-$16.00 ECB's

$1.26 Out of pocket
$19 ECB’s Earned

$16 of these ECB's are all together so I am going to have to find some really great deals to spend $16 ECBs at once and get them all back.

2 comments:

Solei said...

I'm so amazed with this whole CVS thing!!!

I just recently started doing this and I'm hooked!!! I love free, or super duper cheap products!
=0D

Jen said...

Natalie - good to know! with being completely disconnected from the CVS scene the last week or so i was still thinking the trial period was going on...i'm so glad to hear it is over!
happy 1000! :-)