Saturday, September 13, 2008

Deals this week


This week has been a whirlwind. Kind of like the weather is here in Texas right now! I lost my CVS receipt and I think I even lost $2 ECB's. Luckily I am too distracted by my life outside of coupons and freebies to even care. So I can't give you an exact play by play this week, but I will estimate what I know of the total and I know for sure that I only spent $3.23 on all the stuff in the photo!

Walmart
4 packages of flushable wipe- 14 cents a pack (used 2 $3.00 off coupons)
2 loaves of Sarah Lee bread- FREE (used 2 coupons for free soft and smooth bread)

Mail order samples
Schick quattro razor- free
Fiber one cereal and bar- free

CVS
Gallon of milk-paid $2.67 after ECB's and overage
Schick Quattro razors for women- free after 2 $4 off coupons
4 Right guard deodorants- free after coupons and ECB's
2 bags of almonds- free after CVS coupon
Zone perfect nutrition bar- free (used as a filler)
travel pack of q tips- free after email coupon from CVS

Estimated total cost before coupons- $45.00
Total cost out of pocket- $3.23

I like to look at i as buying a Gallon of hormone free milk (on sale) and getting all the other stuff FREE!

If you are interested in getting into what I do to get free stuff every week go to Money Saving Mom to get started.

No comments: