Thursday, September 18, 2008

Froogie Boogie: Low Budget Q Organizer


This week I am talking about all things Coupon. If you are just joining us you can always catch up by starting with Monday's post The Call of Coupons.

Once you have accumulated a good stock pile of coupons you have to come up with some kind of organization or you will end up not only loosing coupons but quite possibly loosing your mind! As a loyal Froogie I am always trying to do it myself, so although you can spend up to $40 on a coupon organizer I opted for a more economical route. I am aware that my coupon system is not all that great, but I will leave the disclaimers for the video. I do hope however that by using items that I already had I can inspire others to be their own domestic MacGuyver. Take a look...



The camo shirt was my attempt to dress the part of the call of duty theme.

For more frugal tips check out Frugal Fridays at
biblicalwomanhoodonline.com

4 comments:

Crystal @ The Thrifty Mama said...

Cute!

Alana Jo said...

Good job!

Im not fancy either, at all!

Jen said...

great video! Thanks for doing that!

Vivian said...

Your system is the BEST I've seen so far -- and I've looked at a LOT, including high-dollar ones. Of course, I was hooked by your blog name--yes, I can relate, haha. Love the short video format, too.