Thursday, September 25, 2008

Free Ice Cream at Cold Stone

If you are near a Cold Stone Creamery you may want to stop by today from 5:00-8:00 PM and get a free ice cream. The two free flavors available are: Marshmallow ice cream with OREO® Cookies, Chocolate Chips and Fudge or Nutter Butter® ice cream with White Chocolate Chips, Kit Kat® and Yellow Cake. Donations will be accepted to benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

I felt compelled to share this special offer because Cold Stone has been raising money all this month for the Make-A-Wish Foundation which helps grant wishes to children with life threatening illnesses. This organization threw a big party for my younger brother who had Leukemia. It was a very special time for the whole family and a moment that I will always remember.

On a much lighter note, I love Cold Stone Creamery! It is my SECOND favorite, after Ben and Jerry's. If you read my blog about Ben and Jerry's you know this is a big deal.

Thanks to money saving mom for reminding me about this deal
To find out more about my little brother's story you can read The Messy Mom: Childhood

No comments: