Thursday, September 25, 2008

TV Challenge: Wednesday, Deal or No Deal

Wednesday in my house is church night so I don't regularly watch any TV, but for the sake of the TV Challenge I thought I would tape Deal or No Deal. However when I got home, I fast forwarded through Extra, and Night Rider to the part that I actually wanted to watch. Much to my surprise my regularly scheduled program about people making stupid decisions with large sums of money was interrupted with the president addressing the nation about people making stupid decisions with large sums of money.

I should then talk about the public announcement except for the fact that I don't have a clue what is going on with the economy right now and would like to avoid any political disputations that could spawn from my lack of knowledge on the subject.

So then I will stick to what I know, Deal or No Deal.

I love game shows and I love Deal or No Deal. I don't watch all the time, but it is a winner if you feeling like shutting off your brain and zoning out for an hour, because believe me this is not a show that will challenge your intellect. Well, other than trying to figure out what the object of the game is in the first place. I admit I was a little put out by the fact that they have a male host running the show, and a male banker controling the money, and 26 females wearing hardly anything responding to whatever the man tells them to do. I am not a feminist, but really, talk about a set back! Other than that the show is a lot of fun and if you like game shows and have nothing better to do on a Wednesday night you might want to tune in... and zone out.


No comments: