Saturday, September 6, 2008

This Week's CVS Run


I got all this for 12 cents!

I really only went to CVS to help my mom who is in town learn how to maximize her extra bucks. By the way she is from Kentucky and whenever she scans her card she almost always gets a $5 off purchase of $25 coupon. I AM SO JEALOUS! I use the same machine and get something like $1 off $15 purchase of sunscreen or something equally as blah. Alright, alright back to the deals.

So I went ahead and got the Loreal face wash and get a dollar overage (remember, the deals in my area start 2 days before most see last weeks deals.). Then I spotted some really great nutrition bars on clearance for 40 cents when they are regulary $2.00. In then end I did loose some ECB's, but it was still a great deal. I got $25 worth of stuff for 12 cents. I would been happy to have gotten one protein bar for 12 cents, but to think I got 10 bars and the face wash! The wonders of CVS never cease to amaze me.

No comments: