Thursday, September 18, 2008

Why I Love: Listerene Smart Rinse



One thing I LOVE about using coupons is that I get to treat myself to products that I probably would not have tried otherwise and it doesn't cost me a thing. I always wanted to try the Schick intuition razor, but it was never a priority until I got 2 for free. I have also been able to get ALL kinds of make up, nutrition products, snacks, drinks, you name it. Some products I love, others not so much, but at least I didn't have to waste any of my money trying them.

Back in June CVS had a deal for free Listerine Smart Rinse. There were some printable coupons out at the time, so not only was it free, but it was like I was getting paid to try it.

Even though this product is marketed towards kids my husband are hooked on it! The strawberry flavor is my favorite. It leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. It also attracts the food particles missed during brushing and loosens them as you swish. These particles are tinted so that when you spit you can see evidence of all the little food leftovers in the sink. It might be silly, but I actually get satisfaction out of seeing the colorful proof of a cleaner mouth every time I rinse. Since getting the free bottles, I have gone back and bought some more once we were out (yes it was on sale and yes I had a coupon.) It can be used by anyone ages 6 and up. So whether you have kids or you are just a big kid yourself, I would recommend the Listerine Smart Rinse.

Go to Listerinekids.com to get $1.00 off coupon.

I am not affiliated with any of the Listerine products and I am in no way compensated for these reviews.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coming from someone who works in a dental office...this product is also great because it contains flouride! Many kids (and adults) miss out on the flouride in their drinking water because they are drinking bottled water instead...not to mention sodas and sports drinks which cause major tooth problems! I love this blog...it's fun to read!

Lexi said...

I actually LOVE this product as well...except I prefer the mint flavor! :)

Anonymous said...

Agreed! I love this stuff!