Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fall Fun With FOOTBALL!

This week I am talking about all the fun activities that are available for families around this time of year and today I am featuring Football Games. With that said, I am not even going to pretend to know anything about the sport. I know there are a bunch of big guys on a big field and they score touchdowns, that's about the extent of it. That is not to say however that I don't get my fill of the game. I get plenty of exposure to the sport since I am married to a former football player. By former I mean 15 years ago, when he was in High School. I'd love to post a photo, but our anniversary is in a couple days and I don't want to ruin it.

Baby Z has gotten a lot of opportunity to get in on the football action too. Not only has he seen it on TV at home, but he has also gone to his 5 year old cousins games, and the local High school games too. So even if I am not the biggest fan of the sport I can not deny that nothing says fall like Friday Night Lights, and as an American living in Texas of all places (the football capital) I will pay my respects to the game. Since I am not allowed to post photos of my husband I will show off some my nephew's game that they won by a landslide. Go team go.






No comments: