Thursday, October 16, 2008

On the Go Wednesday

Yesterday was a great day, but it was extremely busy and not very conducive to healthy eating. Here is a peek into my world and also how I juggle blogging throughout a packed day.

I woke up and had to pull some last minute stuff together for some clients I was meeting later that day. I got my son and I ready, posted the "Works For Me Wednesday" and "The Fair is a veritable smorgasbord",and then ran out the door at 10:00 am. *I picked up my mom from the airport and she wanted me to take her thrifting after reading my Fall Fashion Week blog. We spent the day together and at 4:00pm I took her back to the airport*. After that I went and had two separate meetings with some clients. The second one was at Starbuck's, so I brought along my laptop and posted the "Dr.Pepper" blog at 5:51 pm and we were at church by 6:30 pm. We didn't get back home until 10:00 pm and while my son was in bed I wrote the Orange Chicken and Potato Recipe (it says the 5:51 because I started then, but it wasn't posted until 10:30).

All that to say, I have a good excuse for having the least healthy day so far this week. However it is still so much better than I would normally do.

Breakfast: Popcorn and grapes (I know it's bad, but it wasn't the salty buttery kind)

Lunch: Chic fila strips, with fries, a fruit cup, and diet lemonade

Snack: Breve latte' with sugar free vanilla and a cranberry orange scone

Dinner: Tortellini with salad and a bread stick (our church does meals together on Wednesday)

Dessert: 2 bite size cheesecakes

Exercise: yeah right.

* My mom lives in Kentucky and I live in Texas. She works for the airlines so she can fly standby for free. About once a month she flies in to see her grandson. The airport is almost an hour away so it wouldn't be worth it for us to drive home. So in one day I will pick her up go have lunch and hang out for 5 hours and then drop her back off.

No comments: