Thursday, October 23, 2008

Not in the car

Okay, if you haven't been following this blog, I am looking for one of my shoes that has mysteriously gone missing. I blame my messiness for the incident, but even with all of my attempts at cleaning, it still has yet to turn up. I tried going through my closet, not there. I cleaned out my son's closet... nothing, and today I totally emptied my cluttered car. Here is the latest video update.




Oh and by the way, the steering wheel is on the left. It just looks like I am driving a foreign car because the video is a mirror image.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

this is kind of weird, but your comment about your steering wheel being on the left... last night i had a dream that i was in europe and had to drive a foreign car on the left side of the road... what are the odds?

Crystal @ The Thrifty Mama said...

You're crackin me up! I should have my husband hide something important so that I have the motivation to clean more! Hey, if you've have two clean closets and a clean car now, maybe it was worth loosing! LOL