Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Look Back and Laugh: At Fashion

Oh, how I could go on and on about some of the fashion folly's from the past 25 years. I pulled out a few photographs of clothing that I could look back and laugh at. First of all my sense of style began at a very young age.

How about those Pocahontas boots?

Next up, the fanny pack. I LOVED my pink fanny pack. What is really funny about this picture though is how much fun we are having on our vacation in florida. I would like to think we were happier than we looked.


Now, I know my best friend is going to kill me for this, but this photo was taken on the same day...


Nice hammer pants!

Lastly, here is a photo from 1994 when flannels were a staple item. In the nineties you could sport the flannel in a variety of ways, tucked, buttoned, as a jacket, or tied around the waist. Pretty much anything goes, as long as it was flannel and as long as it was 3 sizes too big.

Just a little side note, this photo was taken after a concert where we got autographs from the legendary band DC Talk. Told ya it was the nineties!

1 comment:

Melissa and Erin said...

too bad you don't still have your Pocahontas boots and plaid flannel you could be in style all over again!