Saturday, October 11, 2008

Thrift Show: Outfit #6

Last but not least I bring you the tucked in collared shirt. I am a huge fan of this classic look. It doesn't have to be black and it doesn't have to be tucked in, but I have found both details to be quite figure flattering.

Here is the Banana Republic look right off the website.



The shirt and belt are both $59.00 a piece.

Here is my version all from the thrift store.




The shirt is also from Banana Replubic and I love the taylored cut. I also got my first "skinny" belt, which seems to be all the rage this season. They have to keep changing it up on us, don't they? The jeans are the same ones featured in Wednesday's outfit and the shoes are deep orange heels by Karen Scott which usually run around $40.00. Of course you could wear a black heel with this outfit, but what fun is that?

Shirt- $2.50
Belt- $1..00
Jeans- $5.99
Shoes- $2.00

Total- $11.49

1 comment:

Hannah said...

wow, natalie, you are truly amazing, and might i say gifted, at thrift shopping for clothes. it's encouraging me to give it a try... i feel like i have absolutely no style anymore with being pregnant so often the last 4 years! i feel like i've given up on even trying, but you inspire me... what a friend :)