Thursday, October 9, 2008

thrift Show: Outfit #4

This one is for your night out on the town. Maybe it's with your girl friends, a date, or special occasion. Whatever the reason may be, you don't have to spend a fortune to get dolled up!

Here is another number from J Crew.


This shirt dress retails for $175.00 and that is for just the dress.


My shirt dress from the thrift store (which also has a tie string at the waist but it is kind of hard to tell in the photo) was $3.50 and the boots were $7.00.

The boots are American Eagle and the dress is actually Liz Lange MATERNITY!
I mentioned in my tips for successful thrifting to think outside of the box. I don't care what the tag says, at that price I can make it work without the baby bump!

My total cost for this outfit was $10.50,

No comments: