Thursday, October 23, 2008

Why I love: Lindt chocolate





Anyone who has spent time cleaning out a disastrous closet deserves to reward themselves with some absolutely divine chocolate. I know I spent all last week talking about getting healthy. I still however found room for dark chocolate, which is lower in sugar and high in antioxidants.

My FAVORITE kind of chocolate is Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatier. If you ever want to get me to do something, I am just putting it out there right now, Lindt Chocolate is my weakness. I would probably go swimming with sharks for a piece of this chocolate. Okay, maybe not, but I would clean out another closet. In my opinion, Lindt is the finest chocolate in the world, and I have had a lot.


Walgreen's has a deal going right now and I have been able to try some great new flavors for free, like exotic orange, chili, and white chocolate with coconut. I know the chili pepper one sounds strange, but if you like spicy it's good.

I should also recommend the Lindor truffles. I have a very particular way I indulge in these scrumptious little treats. I never eat them cold, instead I roll each truffle around in my hands for a few seconds (with the wrapper still on) until it is somewhat soft. That way the outer chocolate is smooth and creamy and when you bite into them the chocolate on the inside is rich, silky, chocolate liquid. OH MY GOODNESS, it is incredible!

Any chocolate that has been around for over a century and appreciated all over the world has to have something good going for it. That is why I love Lindt (pronounced lint without the "D") master Swiss Chocolatier.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to leave a longer comment, but I'm drooling and running for the door so I can go get a chocolate fix...

Blessings, Whitney