Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Thrift Show: Outfit #3

I have had a really hard time warming up to the baby doll cut due to fear of people thinking I am pregnant. Now that the style has been around for a few years and doesn't seem to be going away I have given it a chance.

Here we have a basic baby doll/ tunic style top from Macy's. It's polyester so it's machine washable and the length is quite flattering, however if you were to go to the mall and pick this up today it would cost you $44.00.



I found this Forever 21 top at the thrift store for $2.99 and my husband gave it 2 thumbs up. Even the jeans were bought used at $5.99. Let's get to the good part though, THE SHOES! These shoes were $7 but worth ever penny. I don't focus entirely on brand names, but part of the fun of thrifting is getting high quality pieces at low budget prices. With that said let me just brag for a moment about how these suede heels are Anne Klein New York and are worth over $200.

Entire outfit $15.98, LOVE IT!

No comments: