Thursday, October 2, 2008

Why I Love: Rain X




The car is more of my husbands forte, so when deciding on a product for this weeks "why I love" I went to him. He loves Rain X. He wipes our windshield with it about every 8 weeks. Rain X glass treatment is a solution that you apply to a clean wind shield that helps repel rain during stormy weather, therefor improving your visibility while driving. I have seen this stuff in action and it really does work. As soon as a single drop of rain hits the windshield it beads up and rolls off almost like it barely even touches the glass.

I am with my husband on this one and anything else that helps keep our family safer on the roads. It also helps you to easily remove ice and snow from your car windows during the winter. This would be a good time to think about picking up a bottle if you live up north. My husband gets our Rain X from Auto Zone. You can purchase 3.5 oz for $1.99 or a 1 lb spray bottle for $6.99. Have a safe trip!

Just for the record, I am not affiliated with any of the Rain X products and I am in no way compensated for this review.

No comments: