Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

As promised here is the run down of The Messy Mom, Hubby, and Son halloween costumes.

Last year was the debut of our family costume. Baby Z wasn't even 2 months old yet. As you can see he was a monkey and my husband and I were Zoo keepers. It was so much fun we wanted to do family costumes again this year.


When I found this lion costume at the Gap Outlet in Kentucky I knew it would be perfect for baby Z. His favorite stuffed animal is a lion (it is to the right of the laundry basket in my header). After purchasing the $10 clearance costume I figured that we weren't going to do a theme this year because I couldn't think of anything to go with Lion. Then it dawned on me one night "The Lion The Witch and the Wardrobe" by C.S. Lewis. I didn't even want to attempt the witch or the wardrobe so we went with Mr. Beaver and Susan Pevensie which are both charcters from the story.


I took the classic prep school look and added the bow and arrow which is the weapon used by Susan in the novel.



I would love to see your costumes if you want to post a link in the comment section or shoot me an email. Happy Halloween everybody!

No comments: