Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday Ugh.

The Messy Mom Gets Healthy: Day Two

In case you can't tell by the title Monday wasn't quite as easy as Sunday. I had a bunch of stuff get piled on me at the last minute making me crave sweets even more. Here is the run down...

Breakfast- Eggs, One slice of bacon and organic multi grain blueberry pancakes with blueberry puree for syrup along with Orange juice

Snack #1- Smart pop 100 calorie pop corn
Snack #2- banana
Snack #3- Soy Joy bar
Snack #4- 2 squares of dark chocolate
Snack #5- Glass of Milk and grapes

Dinner- 4 slices of Home Made Rataouille Pizza with water

Dessert- What was left of the Dark Chocolate

Exercise- walking

* Notice I didn't have lunch, but I had a big breakfast and did eat lots of little snacks throughout the day. The pizza I ate was thin crust and LOADED with all sorts of fresh vegetables.

When contemplating how to fit in my exercise I realized that my scheduled photo shoot was within walking distance ( .6 miles one way) and so I decided to put on some sneakers, grab my camera bag and go on foot. This is something I would have never even considered if I was not doing this weekly challenge. The cool thing about it is Google maps gives a driving or walking route, which is great because I had never been to this persons home before. So all in all I did okay. We'll see how I fair today. Oh speaking of which, that is where I will be- The Texas State Fair the mecca of all greasy, fried, powered sugary,fatty, junk! Wish me luck.

No comments: