Thursday, October 9, 2008

Why I Love: Hane's Tank Tops

It's Thursday, that means it's time for


And since it's fashion week at themessymom.com I am going to share with you the only article of clothing I buy in a pack and that would be hanes tank tops.

These men's undershirts are a must have in my closet. I own about 5 or 6 of them and I wear them ALL the time. The reason these shirts are great is because they are so incredibly basic they can go with almost everything. They serve 3 purposes when I assemble an outfit.

1. They are great to create the layered look and I wear them under tshirts, tank tops, and polos. They elongate and lengthen the torso and for a petite like me I can use all the elongating I can get.

2. They add modesty to a low cut top. It is so hard to find shirts these days that don't show a drastic amount of cleavage. I like a little more coverage and the tank top comes in handy for the open neck lines.

3. I do also actually use them for the intended purpose of undershirts as well. Some shirts are a little too sheer and can't be worn without another shirt underneath so I opt for these light weight breathable cotton tanks and I am all set.

They also go for around 2 bucks a pop so you don't have to break the bank with these simple tops. They are cheap, comfy, and versatile that is "why I love" the Hanes tagless tank top.

No comments: